Skip to content

Rasaad romance stalled?

I've completed his quest and had a few dialogues with him, but haven't heard anything from him in a while even though quite a bit of time has passed (both in-game and realtime). RasaadRomanceActive is still at 1, and I don't have any other romance at a "committed" stage. Is there some other condition that needs to be met for it to continue?

Comments

• AnotherLifeAnotherLife Member Posts: 115
    Romance with a monk ? Good luck with that.
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    edited December 2013
    A couple of his talks are triggered by camping outside.

Edit: Also there's one that only triggers in an outside-of-a-city area as well
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Well.. at least one thing my stud (normally) should not have a problem with /Rasaad... hopefully. :)
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Maybe he just needs some space.
  • ErinneErinne Member Posts: 151
    Tried going to an outdoor area and resting, but no luck. Waited around a bit more, and still nothing. Damn monks playing hard to get! Oh well, suppose this settles the question of who I'm going to romance this playthrough then.
  • AvenelAvenel Member Posts: 94
    @Erinne
    What was the last dialogue that you had with him? I had to force a few of his lovetalks by resetting his global timer.
  • ErinneErinne Member Posts: 151
    @Avenel - I think it was something about whether I'd been to Athkatla before? Don't really remember anymore to be honest. Did try to reset the timer, but that didn't seem to work either. Anyway I've kinda given up on him for now, going to try again on another playthrough and hope it doesn't bug out :P.