Skip to content

Favorite type of weapon to use. And Favorite Magical Item/Weapon

Lovin the scimitars and katanas, Magical item Golden lion Figurine and Celestial Fury

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I know it's not very strong, but I'm liking the Jade Fang right now.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Digging Staff of the Ram right now. I know a lot of people get annoyed with the knockback, but I'm rather enjoying it. So far my best damage roll with it was 256 on a backstab.

Robe of Vecna's a great one too. Aerie's currently got it in my party.

Helm of Balduran is one I'll hold onto and have somebody using it through the whole trilogy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    How is Belkar NOT dual-wielding daggers?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    As cheesy as it is, I'm a big fan of dual-wielding Blackrazor with the Ninjato of the Scarlet Brotherhood. Simply because I like the idea of a warrior-assassin wielding a sword they received from a demon in Hell and a poisoned blade from an elite guild of assassins in another world.
  • velehalvelehal Member Posts: 299
    Favourite weapon: The Equalizer from IR. This is how should the weapon, for which you have to assemble parts through the whole SoA, looks like.
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    The Robe of Vecna. It's great always getting the first action.
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Water's Edge and Belm, before getting Usuno's Blade, and then before getting Spectral Brand. Scimitars are my favorite weapon type to dual-wield, not because of Drizz't but because of the fact that they're curved swords and they just look cool.

Favorite non-weapon would be the Amulet of Power. It trivializes undead/wraiths to the point where it's funny.
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377

Favorite non-weapon would be the Amulet of Power. It trivializes undead/wraiths to the point where it's funny.

Indeed. So do Dorn and Hexxat now, by the way. It's funny how little I fear vampires even without the amulet now. With the amulet I'll have two fighters immune to level drain *and* Hexxat who is also immune.

• nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    Definitely the Crom Faeyr. I just love the implications of having 25 strength. Fire giants are gigantic 12 foot tall beings that can toss boulders around, and even they only have 22 strength. With 25 strength even a little halfling like Mazzy could be throwing cars around. I like to imagine that when she hits a bandit they ricochet off the ceiling from the force of her blows.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Flail of Ages: high elemental damage so something usually gets through defenses and interrupts spells plus a nice debuff eith the off hand for utility like defender of easthaven.

Item: Harp of pandemonium, gets some distance from those ambushers that are right next to your skinny mages with an added confusion on top. Saved me many times...
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Flail of Ages is my fave weapon. It does great damage, it does elemental damage and it is a flail with five heads. What is more badass than a flail with five head?
    I always dual wield flails. I once had a paladin who had the FoA and the Purifier in his off hand. I loved it because
    a. Both amazing weapons (magic resistance 30% plus major elemental damage? awesome)
    b. It was cool to beat evil with a five headed flail and then decapitate with pure holy paladin justice
  • SporvanSporvan Member Posts: 31
    Root of the Problem is totally cool - unfortunately there's no ToB upgrade for it. Just feels so great being a druid wielding my magical tree branch. :-)