Skip to content

Recruit Hexxat at chapter 6

As a lot of people I did not recruit Hexxat before going to spellhold and when I return Hexxat's not here so I can't begin her quests.

It seems that if I use CluaConsole:CreateCreature("OHhfak9") she appears again and I can start her quest (don't know how long).
I guess I will miss some part of her quest that is supposed to happen in Chapter 4 and 5. So I do not want to redo those chapters to discover what. Is there big interraction on those chapters?

And is there a way for her to become mortal and good in SoA or ToB?

Comments

• LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2013
    AFAIK all NPC related quests and interactions (romance above else) are suspende in Spellhold/Sahuagin City/Underdark. So no, you shouldn't miss anything. But still, you will probably need to leave the game running on pause for few hours if you want to finish her quest line for Shadows of Amn :)
  • ninjasamninjasam Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2013
    Just for other who want to try I forget to precise I have CluaConsole:SetGlobal("Chapter",Global",3) and that the line CluaConsole:CreateCreature("OHhfak9") has to be use near Bernard on Copper coronet
    gugulug5000
  • ninjasamninjasam Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2013
    After trial, I have well done the 3 quests of hexxat, and its romance with the process here http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/24943/how-to-get-make-hexxat-romanceable-as-a-male

The quest event can be triggers by CluaConsole:SetGlobal("ohh_cabrinatimer","Global",1)
    It has to be execute outside and during the night, not in the graveyard district

Do not forget to set back the chapter at the end CluaConsole:SetGlobal("Chapter",Global",6). It does not seem to bug
    gugulug5000