Skip to content

Neera's "Missing Link" Romance Conversation

Someone has triggered and compiled all of Neera's romance conversations on Youtube. The video includes the currently unavailable “missing link” conversation CHARNAME gets for romancing Neera in BG1EE (unavailable because BG2EE doesn’t recognize the romance variable from BG1EE). It’s the very first one.

There’s also a later conversation that changes slightly because of this variable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FARN-jYlwj0

Comments

• ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 880
    Is the 'missing link' conversation ever going to be added to the game (via a future patch)?
  • AyiekieAyiekie Member Posts: 975
    Is it likely to be in the next patch? It's a small thing, I know, but it put me off starting my good-aligned runthrough of BGIIEE because I'm romancing Neera there and would like it to feel carried over rather than starting over as acquaintances (was romancing Hexxat in my evil-aligned game, so that obviously posed no issue).

If it's not a huge priority, I'll understand, since this is hardly a critical bug to anyone besides me. :)
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Ayiekie It won't be in the next patch, probably in the one after that. :)
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Assuming from the above that the dialogues are already in game, is there a way to set the variables so that they trigger in the game as it is?