Skip to content

Only the New NPCs got personal quest at TOB?

TzampapaizeisTzampapaizeis Member Posts: 67
i was wondering if the old npc got any personal quests at TOB ..cause i cant remeber anything like that...
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Nope.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Well
    Aerie got's pregnant if you character is romancing her, that's a HUGE quest to anyone i ask, you even got the baby as an item on her slots from what i remember (or at least it's makeable using CLUAConsole)

All the romance characters if in romance will experience some vision scene in the Bhaal old Temple.
  • RealReal Member Posts: 68
    kamuizin said:

Well

Aerie got's pregnant if you character is romancing her, that's a HUGE quest to anyone i ask, you even got the baby as an item on her slots from what i remember (or at least it's makeable using CLUAConsole)

All the romance characters if in romance will experience some vision scene in the Bhaal old Temple.
    Wow cool, can you
    summon it? What hit dice and abilities does it have and how does it compare to a familiar?

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Real said:

kamuizin said:

Well

Wow cool, can you
    summon it? What hit dice and abilities does it have and how does it compare to a familiar?

Its just a miscellaneous item that weighs 10 pounds.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Its also unsellable. And you can't even make an omelette from it.

Worthless.
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    Real said:

Wow cool, can you

This made my day...
  • BlueSorceressBlueSorceress Member Posts: 84
    Real said:

kamuizin said:

Well

Wow cool, can you

Poorly. It compares poorly.