Skip to content

so... I've just been ninjamanced

well, I guess I should have seen this coming when I took Aerie into the party. I began to wonder what was taking so long for Jaheira and Viconia after getting two Aerie talks and so I checked EEKEEPER and it says she is at variable 2. I expected somebody to argue come this conversation! although I am roleplaying that my character is actually only with one, I wanted to see all the romances this go and so I don't want to simply end hers to continue the others. anyway, does anybody know if the multiple romances mod is compatible and where I can get it? would it affect my game at this point? just thought I would share this because everybody talks about how she does that and I didn't listen lol :(

Comments

• RealReal Member Posts: 68
    I do not know if the multiple romance mod will work at this stage of the romance, but you can certainly try. The BG2 Tweaks includes a list of tweaks including allowing multiple romances, turning off gender/racial restrictions for romances etc: http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/

However, I'm not sure if multiple romance mod and other romance restrictions applies to the new NPCs introduced by EE. I would imagine that it does not though since, "NPC don't fight" mod only works on the vanilla NPCs.

Alternatively though, being able to have only one romance at a time, does improve the game's replayability....

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    It was actually easy to bypass Neera as all I did was change the value after taking her side against each of the others and they all kept going. Will try the mod when I have time to play.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Real said:

However, I'm not sure if multiple romance mod and other romance restrictions applies to the new NPCs introduced by EE.

They don't.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    so I am kinda left unsure about the install order of tweaks with SCS and UB, so I think I will go without. set Aerie to 3 and set the others back to 1 and decide who I want. at least Neera, who is new, hasn't had a problem after I reset the variables because she was upset so things are going fine with her and the olds ones to experience her as well. I do, however, feel the new npcs, though well written, are not so well written when it comes to romance, so I think my character won't officially be with her. or maybe I just have a problem with Neera's writing. Will have to try the others some time.