Skip to content

Hexxat quest, need help

Hexxat was one of the first NPCs I recruited and I've had her in my party for about a month. I just wandered around the city from hour 20 to hour 6 but her second quest hasn't triggered yet. Does anyone know what I need to do to start her second quest?

Comments

• KimhinKimhin Member Posts: 8
    I have the same problem
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    For me, her second quests triggered rather late (maybe two months into the game), but it may be tied to her level as well. I noticed that Dorn's second quest initiates the very second he hits level 12.

Perhaps you need to level up Hexxat some more.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Any Athkatlan area, at night.
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    Hexxat's second quest seemed to trigger for me when I went back to athkatla from outside...
  • KoyoteKoyote Member Posts: 89
    Alright, an update on my end. It is now day 48 and I'm on chapter 6. I've completed just about every quest I could and still no Hexxat quest trigger. Just to see if it'd work, I saved my game and bounced in and out of the city over and over again (making sure I arrived at night every time), but that didn't work. Is there a consol command I can try because I'd really like to know who or what L is before I move to ToB :-)
    Wow end of chapter 6 on day 48! I'm entering chapter 4 on like day 110 and I thought I didn't sleep that much this time around only burning a few days for Cromwell and stronghold etc...
  • AcridSyphilisAcridSyphilis Member Posts: 129

You don't find out who L is until TOB
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Koyote said:

Alright, an update on my end. It is now day 48 and I'm on chapter 6. I've completed just about every quest I could and still no Hexxat quest trigger. Just to see if it'd work, I saved my game and bounced in and out of the city over and over again (making sure I arrived at night every time), but that didn't work. Is there a consol command I can try because I'd really like to know who or what L is before I move to ToB :-)

Try this:
    C:SetGlobal("OHH_cabrina","GLOBAL",2)
    C:CreateCreature("ohhcabri")
  • KoyoteKoyote Member Posts: 89
    @Jalily Thank you so much!

@kryptix I only rest when someone is fatigued. Makes the game a lot more difficult and interesting.
    Ah I usually rest when I'm out of spells or I get annoyed of my people complaining about fatigue, but I use haste a lot so it happens faster especially neera and viconia.

I do rest before big boss fights usually though so it's usually one rest to clear a dungeon and another to fight the boss.

I think my extra time comes from side trips to sister galena when I had money and trade meet when I had money and doing the fighter stronghold etc. it's like 2-3 days each time I go to one of the far off places and I waste trips like that a lot. I always figure imoen is sitting in jail so as long as I get to her within half a year it's not too bad for my own version of a writ of habeus corpus...

I think I get her back at level 13 which isn't too bad, only a couple behind neera and Nalia if I don't go to watchers keep. Debating between dropping jaheira and viconia for her this time or maybe dropping Nalia but she has a lot of good spells already...