Skip to content

Play a violin for Drizzt

fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
Made multiple characters but haven't made it past UD yet. I'm sticking with my wizard slayer right now though. He cleared up to lvl 4 of watchers keep before UD so that puts him at lvl 20 and others with some HLAS. Just wanted to say I look forward to savoring every moment of completely eradicating drizzt and his party with epic shizz. Will be so glorious :)image

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Drizzt in BG2 seems easy to me, I've beaten him once, but I had Keldorn, who turned against me, killed Keldorn too, but, who's gonna use Carsomyr and Dispel Magic like a boss now? Shit, I had to reload.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Something about dragging Keldorn along on a campaign of myriad misdeeds and slaughter just appeals to me. He's so funny when he's angry.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    CrevsDaak said:

Drizzt in BG2 seems easy to me, I've beaten him once, but I had Keldorn, who turned against me

Funny, considering how much he loves drow like Viconia...
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    So um you know if you kill drizzt that a wizard comes in and steals his gear back on like every map right...
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Last time I Dominated 2 of his allies and used them to murder the others. Fun times.
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    I wonder if that annoying guy shows up if you gate in a pit fiend and it kills them...
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I think it's tied to whether or not you have any of their stuff in your inventory.