Skip to content

Ir'revrykal

my question what sort of character can use it? my hero is chaotic evil and cant use it. I have keldorn in my party, he is a paladin (as you know) and he cant use it, Sarevok is chaotic evil aswell and cant use it. So for whom is it really for?

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Blackguards.
  • SiiggeeSiiggee Member Posts: 7
    is it just for blackguards no one else? :(
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Yes.
  • Or people with Use Any Item! Probably not great for a pure thief, but a fighter/thief or whatever...
  • Rylorn23Rylorn23 Member Posts: 77
    This blade does not seem to be bad weapon for Blackguard ( immunity to charm, 50% dispel magic and +5 damage vs good), but I expected better abilities like ( charm and psionics immunity, every hit dispel magic, + 5 damage vs good targets and of course 1d12 instead 1d10 like Carsomyr). :/
    And what about Dark Justice? Can this blade be obtained normally in the game?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    No, on Dark Justice. But there are hints that it might become attainable at a later date (exactly how is unknown, it is a weapon sued by someone in Black Pits 2).

I still want to know if The Brass Blade is attainable. No-one has stated definitively either way yet.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    @Rylorn23: You can combine Ir'revrykal with the Visage from Dorn's quest, which does give you immunity to Confusion, Feeblemind, Charm and Fear, and can cast Domination and Breathe Acid...
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239

No, on Dark Justice. But there are hints that it might become attainable at a later date (exactly how is unknown, it is a weapon sued by someone in Black Pits 2).

A potential reward in Adventure Y, perhaps?
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2013
    Dark Justice is a beast. I recently decapitated Kangaxx with it. Three hits and he was gone. And what's funny is that it was in his demilich form.
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    How do you decapitate a floating skull? A question for the sages
  • stygga said:

That kind of question can drive you crazy...best quit while you're a head.
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Cyteen said:

stygga said:

That kind of question can drive you crazy...best quit while you're a head.
    Oh man the head puns. I haven't heard those since Planescape: Torment.