Skip to content

Screwed on Ranger Quests?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    edited December 2013
    The second ranger quest (Imnesvale gets attacked) is timed iirc. Delon is supposed to find you when it happens though - I guess I'd recommend going back to Athkatla every once in awhile just to make sure you get his message.

Edit: And if Delon did come and told you the village was under attack, you should head there within a few days, or right away if you want to be on the safe side.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Bet you wish you had bought those kids beer and bastard swords now ;)
  • QbertQbert Member Posts: 195
    the ranger quests are quite bugged. Delon didn't come find me for the 2nd or third quest. i tried to use console commands to reset the cabin but i couldn't get it to work and don't even know if my items would have still been in there where i stored them.

basically i reloaded to before the cabin was boarded up (2nd quest, 3 day timer from invisible start of quest i think) and then rested in town and checked the mayor every morning until delon showed up in town to initiate the quest. did the 2nd one then i think you get 5 days from the start of the 3rd quest to complete that one. so i did one sub quest at a time and quickly travelled back to umar hills to talk to the mayor after every one. finally he gave me the 3rd quest dialogue and i was able to complete it.

Quite a hassle!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.