Skip to content

Question: How to make illegal dual classes in EE Shadow Keep

I'm Trying to force through shadow keep an ilegal kensai/Dragon Disciple dual class (yes, more cheese than this and i would be arrested), still i can't force any change of class through EE Shadow Keep, am i missing something needed in order to do that? I can't force any kind of dual class from shadow keeper in fact.

Any help in this would be appreciated.

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    You cannot dual-class sorcerers. It's hard-coded. You also cannot have two kits active at once, since there is only one kit slot. The best thing you could do is be a DD and then change all your profs and restrictions to add Kensai bonuses.
  • Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    edited December 2013
    kamuizin said:

I'm Trying to force through shadow keep an ilegal kensai/Dragon Disciple dual class (yes, more cheese than this and i would be arrested), still i can't force any change of class through EE Shadow Keep, am i missing something needed in order to do that? I can't force any kind of dual class from shadow keeper in fact.

Any help in this would be appreciated.

you can't do that but i if you thant maind waste some time you can imput thoes classes bonuses by yourself using eekeeper on each lvl up. i'm expermthing in that its fanny. i lieatel fan of naruto and i tray to make in my head ninja class with jutsu(spells) using bard class it is fany play thru.
    i allsow give cernd deathskill of sarevek that when he is a graterwerwolf head more chanceses for seravaving;) it is sooo cool;)
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Can i insert an specific "affects" or "Global Variables" so the Dragon Disciple can benefit of high constitution as a fighter a least @Eudaemonium? If that's viable, then D.Disciple maybe will be worth of sacrifice an cast of a level 9 spell per day.

I will try this character later anyway, gonna use an shadow dancer (13)/Fighter dual class focused in ranged weapons (and backstabing when opportunity appears of course).
    edited December 2013
    kamuizin said:

Can i insert an specific "affects" or "Global Variables" so the Dragon Disciple can benefit of high constitution as a fighter a least @Eudaemonium? If that's viable, then D.Disciple maybe will be worth of sacrifice an cast of a level 9 spell per day.

I will try this character later anyway, gonna use an shadow dancer (13)/Fighter dual class focused in ranged weapons (and backstabing when opportunity appears of course).

shadowdancer/worrior marksman? interesting...
    my next play thru will be kensai elf with any iteam of use and i will make him in shortbow/crossbow/twohandendsword. it must be interesting to;) ofcors any item use i only give him bow and glows +2 traco from marksman wepons. i almoust as ranger archer but i want to make him evil so he don't lose his class;)

im testin him as mage/kensai 10/max lvl class and he was too powerfull so only kensai he must be;)
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Kensai's can't use ranged weapons @Dzuk5. You can force the item in the character's hand through EE Shadow Keeper, but you can't manage to equip ranged items to kensai inside the game.
    edited December 2013
    kamuizin said:

Kensai's can't use ranged weapons @Dzuk5. You can force the item in the character's hand through EE Shadow Keeper, but you can't manage to equip ranged items to kensai inside the game.

i wright you that i wil give him skill be eekeeper "use any item" at verry beginig. he can use bows etc. but i will giv him only bows/crosbows and +2 traco glows. i tested it work

but you can't give him specialization in range wepanos this why you must use eekeepr. OR meake him dual class with thief or mage to unlock the restricktions