Skip to content

Killing Hexxat (in Mist Form)

VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
How is this done exactly? Playing a multiplayer game where the (explicit) wench ran away from my friend and I for being goodie two-shoes, taking a lot of nice stuff with her :P So we went to Copper Cornet to kill her and get our crap back. Now she's following us around in her mist form, and is immune to death, even in the middle of the day :O I have her casque in my inventory too which is awesome lol. Still have Dragonmire's Respite too. I have wooden stakes in my inventory as well but since she is stuck in mist form there is little we can do.

Any help? :3
Post edited by Varwulf on
nano

Comments

• SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Don't be a goody-two shoes chump?
    SCARY_WIZARDjackjack
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    edited December 2013
    Killing Hexxat? Me thinks you're a little late for that one, friend.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    When I had Hexxat in my party, I just took her cloak away from her and kicked her out of the party after she died, she hung around where she died in the mist form and for the undroppable casque I used EEKeeper to remove it.
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    Yeeeeah, she's no longer in my party so :P Not really sure how her mist form was killable when she was in my party, but now it isn't.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Ctrl+y?
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I just don't get it... Why killing Hexxat even though kidding her is so much more entertaining? Just take Jan along with her and enjoy the show.
    Eudaemoniumjackjack
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050

I just don't get it... Why killing Hexxat even though kidding her is so much more entertaining? Just take Jan along with her and enjoy the show.

Because I don't feel like carrying around a pile of ashes... and do NPCs react to dead NPCs even?
  • MikeMike Member Posts: 65
    edited December 2013
    Just an idea, could you possibly level drain her down to nothing? or perhaps you can shapechange into a mindflayer and beat on her till her intelligence drains to zero. That seems to work for the unkillable NPCs in BG.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Mike said:

Just an idea, could you possibly level drain her down to nothing? or perhaps you can shapechange into a mindflayer and beat on her till her intelligence drains to zero. That seems to work for the unkillable NPCs in BG.

You can't level drain her.

Ctrl+y?

Yeah, after the 1000th time she took 1047 damage from this, I thought it wasn't going to work.

She's Near Death permanently and won't die, she basically haunts the Slums now and there is nothing you can do but try to ignore her.
    Fredjonanojackjack
    Well, Nalia proves again to be a near useless replacement for Hexxat (as a thief), but on the plus side, with 20 strength, Wilson proves to be the best lockpick and door opener I've ever had :)
    jackjack