Skip to content

+3/4 Arrow merchants?

So I just figured out that +3 and +4 arrows are a thing (first seeing them in the item list in EE keeper, than finding +3 arrows in ToB. So now I'm wondering: Are there merchants for these babies? Like, restockable merchants where I can get boat-loads of these things? Or are they all just "find on the field"?

Comments

• Lapetus2000Lapetus2000 Member Posts: 10
    I'm pretty sure the innkeeper in saradush, the travelling merchant in the forest clearing, the amkethran smugglers, the amkethran innkeeper all have *at least* +3 arrows, bolts and sling stones. Lazarus Librarius may also have some, in either of his two locations.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2013
    Its possible with the +4 arrows (and when I say that I'm not sure) that you can buy them from a merchant in the ToB quest for Neera.

When you go to Thay
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    I'd have to try and bring Neera temporarily with me then when I'm playing ToB content some time. That or just feel like a dirty cheater and console them in :/
  • PawnSlayerPawnSlayer Member Posts: 295
    I haven't yet reached that point in BG2: EE, but in vanilla SOA and TOB, Arrows +3 were always a limited resource. Some merchants sell them, and some can be found, but no one has them in unlimited quantities, forcing archers to rely on weapons like a certain crossbow that always fires +4 missiles.