Skip to content

Where can you get a diamond?

For one of the Neera-related quests at the Hidden Refuge I need 2 diamonds (because Knocktor is just that greedy).

I found one in a cart in the nearby forest, but have now searched the world map for hours to no avail. Is there no gem shop or jewellery shop in the game that sells one?

I'd rather not take too long in-game time to acquire one, since it seems there's a time limit before events turn the quest... incompletable.

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    I had the same problem, and on a later playthrough made sure to memorize like five other locations for diamonds, but now I can only remember one: The statue eye in the Temple Ruins.
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    There's no rush at all unless you talk to telana, I did planar prison, rashaads quest and planar sphere before going back and still got to save them because I never spoke to telana.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Lehtinan is carrying one, and there's one in a Rasaad quest area.
    In the western part of the heretic's temple.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @enqenq if im not mistaken, the statue eye no longer has a diamond in it, don't know why they got rid of it, but it be there no more :(
  • Dream_MakerDream_Maker Member Posts: 6
    I found 2 Diamonds on the first map of the Planar Sphere, in the room where you defeat the Beholder if I remember correctly.
  • taottaot Member Posts: 6
    Thieves' Guild, near Renal Bloodscalp
    Umar Hills map, cave
    Trademeet:

As a reward from solving the Djinni problem from Guildmistress Busya, also different locations in the Underdark

• Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    if you have hear/dalis in team you get it from barthender in bar where is theater
    i thin one was given in copper cornet for rescu slave
  • Dream_MakerDream_Maker Member Posts: 6

I found 2 Diamonds on the first map of the Planar Sphere, in the room where you defeat the Beholder if I remember correctly.

And actually there are 2 more in the room right after where you fight Lavok, in one of the glass containers.

By the way, to the thread creator, I don't know if there is a time limit for completing all those sub quests for Neera's quest but I was originally looking for the same thing as you and started adventuring here and there hoping to find diamonds.

The planar sphere quest can be done relatively fast, and at least I had no problem completing it and going back to the Hidden Refuge to get the Talisman and then coming back to Athkatla to give it to Daxus.

Hope that helps solving your problem.

• DunaminDunamin Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for all the feedback, guys!

I took the option of visiting the Thieves' Guild and snatching the diamond in a crate near Renal Bloodscalp, since many alternatives led to starting new quests.
    kryptix said:

There's no rush at all unless you talk to telana...

I did, it never occured to me NOT to speak with everyone when I arrived at the refuge. No way am I loading back prior to Ding's Great Cat Hunt.

Anyhow, now I'm off to track down Wilson to finish the Hidden Refuge quests, before kidnapping myself a blue elf. Monks ahoy!
  • Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    Dunamin said:

Thanks for all the feedback, guys!

I took the option of visiting the Thieves' Guild and snatching the diamond in a crate near Renal Bloodscalp, since many alternatives led to starting new quests.

kryptix said:

There's no rush at all unless you talk to telana...

I did, it never occured to me NOT to speak with everyone when I arrived at the refuge. No way am I loading back prior to Ding's Great Cat Hunt.

Anyhow, now I'm off to track down Wilson to finish the Hidden Refuge quests, before kidnapping myself a blue elf. Monks ahoy!
    in my game i (think is a bug) Quest to find Kirik i never get started if i don't talk to him when i get in to location the first time. never dan it:/ in 2 play thru

to willson find you need rassad, but in first game i never find him and zaviak live after cage opening. to blue elf stay allive you mast have this necles and he must us it to escape