Skip to content

[BG2EE][DLTCEP] Error proccessing effect description

So_LoWSo_LoW Member Posts: 62
edited November 2013 in General Modding
So after setting up DLTCEP it fails to proccess IEEP effect description file... I tried' em all and nothin works :/ For BGEE worked just fine.

Halp!

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Check your 'location for IEEP effect descriptions' path in the setup.
    It should be the same for bg1/bg2/bgee/bgiiee
  • So_LoWSo_LoW Member Posts: 62
    Yea I got it working. When I chose BG2 setup it loaded file but from wrong path... Prob solved, please delete this topic, waste of space on forum ;p
  • elmurdocelmurdoc Member Posts: 17
    I have the same problem, i configure a new setup, in chitin.key i have the right location bg2ee\data\00783\chitin.key and in ieep i have the location of bge2effects.dat i save & back and i have this error: "no dialog.tlk found, ignoring string references

All the items says as name, and as description
  • So_LoWSo_LoW Member Posts: 62
    Go to your BG2EE main directory (where .exe is) hold shift and press right mouse button then choose open command window here and type in cmd this

mklink /H dialog.tlk .\lang\en_US\dialog.tlk

if u use language other than english change folder above (en_US) and do the same with dialogF.tlk.
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    So_LoW said:

Go to your BG2EE main directory (where .exe is) hold shift and press right mouse button then choose open command window here and type in cmd this

if u use language other than english change folder above (en_US) and do the same with dialogF.tlk.

Don't do that.

DLTCEP allows to select the language. When you're setting up a EE game configuration, click on the "Set WeiDU options" button and pick the language you want to work with among the list.
  • elmurdocelmurdoc Member Posts: 17
    Isaya said:

So_LoW said:

Don't do that.

DLTCEP allows to select the language. When you're setting up a EE game configuration, click on the "Set WeiDU options" button and pick the language you want to work with among the list.
    Thanks men, it was that, sorry for answer so late but for (i don't know why) reason, i was expecting a email when somebody write me back.

Sorry for my english
    Wraithguard