Skip to content

BGEE - Equipped Appearance question

I was looking through some of the weapons and I noticed that "Narbucchad's Demise +5" had a different equip appearance that was not actually listed in the available selections.
My question is: does anyone actually know how I can find a list of those hidden equipped appearances and how I could possibly apply them to a weapon of my own?

Much appreciate any help given :)

Comments

• MangekyoxMangekyox Member Posts: 25
    Well answering part 2 of my question I realised I can just change to Hex Edit and back to String to apply the change :)
    Now i only need to find the location of the data :)
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    Which version of NI are you using?

PSTAFM{0-2}.ITM use the icons 1STAFM{0-2}.BAM. They aren't hidden, but it is possible that you are encountering a situation where the EE support of NI w1.3.0 is insufficient. (The next version of NI will have greatly improved support, FWIW.)
    I'm running v1.3 on windows.

I am referring to the appearance when equipped. such as 2A for Leather armor, Ax for Battle ax.
    Although in this situation for Pstaf it is using GS, which isn't a selectable option for me.

I have all the BAM files available :)

Thanks
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    Oh, you mean those. GS isn't selectable because it is new for EE and/or 1PP and NI hasn't yet been updated to account for it. As you have observed, you can simply type in the value manually for your item. NI doesn't have a good tool for finding which values are available but unlisted.
    Damn, is there any other program that could perhaps manage to find the list of the values?
    Because some of the ones I hadn't actually seen are nice designs and I am very intrigued whether there are some that haven't been used at all by the game (even items that didn't make it to the release)