Skip to content

Juggling NPC Quests and Recruitment

So I'm in Chapter 2 and trying to recruit my main party as soon as possible. My biggest concern is trying to get everyone as soon as possible without messing up their character quests.

The contestants:
Nalia
Neera
Rasaad

Simple Version:
I recruit Nalia (who I already have)
I go to wildmage camp just long enough to recruit Neera and leave
I go to tradesmeet find Rasaad and leave
Do Nalia's quest

Problems I'm concerned with:
1). Will Nalia leave in the middle of picking up Neera/Rasaad?
2). Can I leave in the middle of Neera/Rasaad's initial quest? Or will that break something?
3). If I go back for Nalia's quest will Neera/Rasaad have quest timer issues in the mean time?

Sorry if this is a little paranoid but I'm not sure how aggressive these timers are/how easy it is to mess up these quests.

Comments

• TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Nalia definitely has a timer, but you should have time to do at least one full quest (like, all of Trademeet or all of Umer Hills) before she gets annoyed. Picking up Neera and Rasaad might trigger one complain line out of her, but shouldn't trigger her to leave or her Keep to be taken.

You should have time to complete all of Nalia's Keep before Neera complains, if she complains. The timers are only very strict in a few cases- the very personal quests (Anomen's Knighthood, Mazzy's sister, Jan's ex- there might be one or two more (Keldorn's family, maybe?)). Rasaad's quest doesn't start at all till you head to the City Gates, IIRC, so he should be fine.