Skip to content

Stuck in Dragonmirs tomb? (spoilers)

Ok we entered the tomb got to Dragonmir and killed him but Hexxat died in the process - now we appear to be trapped in the tomb (door to outside won't open without key) and unable to pass through the purple haze that:

"would only be possible by someone of single-minded purpose" -

(I'm guessing that's referring to Hexxat who is dead at the moment and serving no purpose what-so-ever single minded or otherwise)

An answer to my dilemma with as little spoilage as possible would be most welcome...

Comments

• Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    hmmm if you cant raise her your best bet is restarting the quest, but if memory serves there is a rod or a key involved with getting out, if you have the rod there is a pillar near the door that you use the rod with and that should fix the door problem but im not sure where you get the rod.
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Ok that opened a brain cell or two for me

There is a rod that must be used to open the way to Dragonmir which also locks the outer door - for some reason it never occurred to me to remove the rod to re-open the outer door - duhhhh

we have left the building to get Hexxat raised then will rest and return. Thanks!
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    no problem, give us a shout if you need anything else im always willing to help...or try and help