Skip to content

Watcher's Keep looting between BG II and TOB

So there are many items that clearly are for the upgraded recipe items in TOB-- I MUST have them on my party after BGII concludes to use them in TOB right? Or could I leave them in Watcher's Keep and then go back to reclaim the items during my TOB exploration of Watcher's?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    As far as I know things don't change in WK if you are using the same party all the way through, without starting a new ToB game manually. That means that all items you left in WK will still be there. But isn't it sort of bothersome to go back to WK just looking for those few items? I mean, they don't take THAT much inventory space do they? It's like three items or something...
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Two horns, the circlet, the clasp, the poison head, probably some more, but why not just stuff them in the Bag of Holding anyway.
    CrevsDaak
  • MythdraconMythdracon Member Posts: 187
    I don't have a Bag of Holding yet...thing is, I would need to carry them all throughout my adventures after paying Bayle the 15K...
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    If you leave them in a container in WK they should still be there in ToB. But I'd also recommend keeping them in a bag of holding or similar, or just leave those parts for ToB. Also, there's a component of the BG2 Tweaks mod that allows Cromwell to upgrade WK items (but obviously not combined WK/ToB ones).
    CrevsDaak
  • AntagonistAntagonist Member Posts: 139
    Cheesy advice, get Hexxat, get her bag of holding, reform party, be happy :D
    CrevsDaakjackjackDragonspear
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    edited December 2013

I don't have a Bag of Holding yet...thing is, I would need to carry them all throughout my adventures after paying Bayle the 15K...

You can just leave your stuff in a chest at the Copper Coronet or so. You will return to Athkatla before SoA is over.

(we could tell you where to get "the" Bag of Holding so you could empty that stash in anticipation of that event if you want)
  • maximaxi Member Posts: 86
    I did the watcher's keep before ToB, loot everything, then finish SoA and after the end ToB start automatically and I had the same party with all the items :) I am talking about the EE of course.