hay guize

QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
edited January 2014 in Off-Topic

oh hay

.BMP version for balduring and editing ;) -

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Hahahahaha
    Are you going to use that portrait for something, looks hell awesome :P I think I will use this one with my fighter on our multi player run :) :P.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited January 2014
    Is that you in real life... or a modern version of Xzar 0.o?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Ha! I use photo for portraits sometimes, and it breaks immersion so bad, its funny. I used I picture of me in my xan Halloween costume for a portrait once, and it was almost as bad a picture as that one:P
    I intend to cop a picture of my cat an dust that. (In armor, of course)
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Xan cosplay? You're awesome! I want to do a Xzar cosplay so bad; when my hair gets really long it curls much like his. It's the same color. My skin tone is similar (olive). I could go on. The problem is no one would recognize the character, which is never much fun. xD

Furthermore getting a green Zhentarim robe together could prove challenging.
    Quartz said:

Xan cosplay? You're awesome! I want to do a Xzar cosplay so bad; when my hair gets really long it curls much like his. It's the same color. My skin tone is similar (olive). I could go on. The problem is no one would recognize the character, which is never much fun. xD

Furthermore getting a green Zhentarim robe together could prove challenging.

I want to cosplay as Arioch, the Lord of Chaos :D or as Elric with lots of makeup, tons of it.
    I want to cosplay Boo but I can't find the right hat
    edited January 2014
    imageimage
    Ah! Here we are! Buttershot the great and powerful!
    :P
    @Isandir should baldurize the picture from @Quartz, truly.
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Awesome.
    @shandyr I actually totally did but didn't wanna say anything, lol.
    i wanna be baldurized too!!!! For my next cleric character
    The Xzar and the not so Xzar version.
    imageimage
    Just gonna drop this here if someone wants to make me in some mage robes, lol

hell I'll even take a @meagloth one!

CrevsDaak said:

The Xzar and the not so Xzar version.
    imageimage

Hahaha ok those are amazing, are we using one of these in our multiplayer game now? :P
    @Quartz OK, which one? I'll name them QUARTZB and QUARTXZ.bmp
    edited January 2014
    @meagloth awesomeness!

Wow
    So hooded
    Much wisdom
    Noaz krooked
    Many casting
    Chin double
    ooh
    Post edited by booinyoureyes on
    @CrevsDaak heh probably the Quartxz.bmp one. You uploaded dem as JPGs though so now I gotta get around to converting them
    edited January 2014
    Alright @booinyoureyes you're awesome so I'm going to permit myself to rant a little because I know you can take it. Pretty unfair world right? ok.

I've seen a lot of people screwing this up, so I'm gonna say it: With the doge meme you are specifically supposed to leave out any extensions to words that add any sort of tense. So yours' would be:

Wow
    So hood
    Much wisdom
    Noaz krook
    Many cast
    ooh

Yours' wasn't that off though, I still laughed. I've seen it screwed up really bad many times on this forum though, I'm debating posting this to the meme thread but I kinda think people would just get pissed at me and think I'm some sort of sour puss. As silly as it is though the entire point of a meme is to emulate the original picture, so ... idk. I feel like it makes it that much more funny, that's all.

Thoughts? I'm probably just regarded as a nazi and killjoy here xD
    I'm gonna go home and cry now ;( lol

Dunno about the crooked one though
    wow
    much madness
    so Xzar
    lewkin' like mah uncle
    kewl smile
    You used "looking"!
    Much error
    edited January 2014
    you know what... I like the crooked nose! It adds character. My dude is a half-elven Cleric/Mage who doesn't like to get into physical altercations... maybe he's first fight with Shank or Carbos resulted into a shot right in his bridge, deforming his nose forevermore.
    Might also make him look more elven (I don't look anything like an elf, lol)

Also @meagloth is that a pendant he's wearing? what shape is the piece?

I'm gonna use it until I figure out how to make a more "baldurized" version. Immersion be damned, I'm just too sexy! :p

thanks meagloth
    Post edited by booinyoureyes on
    @booinyoureyes your jawline is masculine as fuq. I think you're handsome. No homo xD
    @Isandir Wow really, you are awesome. I might have to consider such a concept...
    @booinyoureyes, if you have a higher-res photo, I could try to make a good one. I do not posses exemplary skill or equipment, (I don't have photoshop, just an iPad painting app) but I can try. Also I have no idea what the pendant is, I just found a cloak clip art thing on google and put it in top of your face:P