Skip to content

Half orc appearance roleplay need knowledgeable input

fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
Kicking around the idea of making a half-orc kensai but am torn between some portraits. Could this qualify as a half-orc and if so how/why would gorion raise such a evil looking creature?image
Post edited by LadyRhian on
Fredjokensai

Comments

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    The face is a bit Gnoll-like in appearance, apart from the snout, or better said lack thereof. But then the feet wouldn't match up. Part demon maybe? Was there any info at the source about it @fish0331? The "stock" half-orc portrait could also serve as a kensai I think.
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    edited January 2014
    i use this guy for my orcs

as for reasons why, perhaps gorion thinks that a half orc would be very useful at protecting candlekeep or maybe thought about a half orc being tough and thus more resilient to the dark forces wanting to kill him/her
    Fredjo
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    How about this one?
    image (by Thaldir)
    image by Cristie-Drake
    image by Vesperius
    KamigoroshiCrevsDaakQuartz
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    Maybe he's just a decent guy who assumes that even a twisted ape-goblin-troglodytic-Lovecraftian nightmare thing can grow up to be a useful member of society...
    Also, if a Bhaalspawn looking like *that* grows up outside of a sheltered environment, he probably won't end up being a very nice Bhaalspawn.... High-school would be a nightmare for the poor kid.
  • TyranusTyranus Member Posts: 268
    You were a REALLY cute baby, like a chicken. Clearly you took after your mother once you aged...
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    I think these were from LadyRian's thread over in fan creations.