Skip to content

Played anything new?

Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
edited January 2014 in Off-Topic
Just thought I'd start this discussion to suggest games to people when they aren't busy with BG and a chance to share first impressions of games and suggest new games for people to play that they wouldn't have normally,

I'll start by talking about Dust: An Elysian Tail, I bought it during the Christmas Steam sale and I like it, I REALLY like it. i think its great but in more detail:
Its a 2D side scroller hack and slash with a similar feel to golden axe where the combat is repetitive but fun, it has a really good story but sadly a disappointing end in my opinion, the ending was AMAZING......up untill the last few seconds. it had a really difficult boss fight and the voice acting is very good. i suggest everyone gets this because i'd like more from this company and the game gets a 9/10 in my books, it misses a point because if you play it too much you will get frustrated and the ending mars it a little in m opinion.

So, have you played anything new? do you agree or disagree? and if you have played something new what is it?

Comments