Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Jaheira cannot weild Usuno's Blade (ninjato) +4

AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
Druids are proficient in Scimatar/Ninjato/Wakazashi? She can equip Belm for instance but Usuno's Blade +4 she cannot equip. It is red bordered signifying not equipable. The text description of the weapon lists fighter/druid multiclass as not able to equip this.

Is this some hair splitting technicality and intended, or a bug + a typo in the description? I do not recall bringing Jaheira to Watcher's Keep in the original bg2 so I cannot comment on the original content status.

Additional Note: I did look at a walkthrough that described most of the ninjato/wakazashi oriental style blades as not being usable by druids however it is said the Yamamoto +4 is in fact usable by Jaheira. I have not tested this myself but it is a bit confusing what is intended here.

Comments