Skip to content

Dorn quest help

dfa008dfa008 Member Posts: 13
Im currently still in SoA, ive done the wedding with dorn but thats all that he has said to do. I assume there is more to his quest in SoA? or do i have to wait till ToB.

Edit: Just to clarify no further quest trigger has happened past the wedding slaughter, i removed him from the party and then had him rejoin, i think this may have something to do with it
Post edited by dfa008 on

Comments

• TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Dorn needs to be level 12 for the rest of his SOA quest to trigger.
  • dfa008dfa008 Member Posts: 13
    well hes level 22. i had to stop before i faced irenicus at the tree of life.
    How long did you drop him from your party for? I think like 12 game days or so might need to pass as well- usually not an issue if you keep him in your party after the wedding and then go about leveling, but if you dropped him immediately and just repicked him up, I guess you might have not hit that.

Of course, he probably wouldn't be 22 then. Hm.
    well i only dropped him for a second, just to test something. i just went back to the high hall of the radiant heart to see if his dialogue would trigger and it did, something along the lines of how great it felt to slaughter them all blah blah blah, so i guess i just wait now?
    Yeah. Spend a week or two just resting, and his next quest should eventually trigger. I can't remember where you need to be for it to trigger, though, or if it'll trigger anywhere.
    ok ill try it thanks
    well its been like 3 weeks in game and still nothing. Any way to trigger it via CLUAconsole? or some other method
  • wuthering20wuthering20 Member Posts: 39
    There's a similar topic about this problem. http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/26868/dorn-s-second-quest-soa-not-starting

C:SetGlobal("OHD_terpfendlg","GLOBAL",2) ←This solved my problem.
    thanks wuthering. ill try it later tonight
    That did the trick. thanks