Skip to content

My greatest BG2:EE achievement to date! (What's Yours?) [Spoilers]

2»

Comments

• kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    DavidW said:

kryptix said:

INFILYA said:

4 traps and 2 critical strikes)Main task was still alive after dragon breathe)And poison from traps did his job)

Seems SCS doesn't let you pretrap dragons because dropping a trap seems to agro them....
    This is intended behaviour. (Reason being: dragons aren't idiots.)

Firkraag: Um, can I help you?
    PC: Umm, no, just installing some new security systems.
    Firkraag: Riiiiight.
    I tried adalon without prebuffs and it was a slaughter but with a couple of summons and a spike trap she went down fast... Not sure if it's SCS or EE but neera wouldn't fight until she walked up to Charname and had a conversation which almost got her killed by dragon breath...
  • AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
    edited January 2014
    My funny wizard slayer party, which contained a wizard slayer dualed to mage lol ... yes well killing adalon was quite the ordeal. core rules scs everything improved ... funny I couldn't beat irenicus with that group ... *boggle
  • FatalApocalypseFatalApocalypse Member Posts: 66

Playing the game and being capable of having fun without babyfying the game with mods.

;)
    jackjack
  • DoorDieDoorDie Member Posts: 13
    I just finished a run through Watcher's Keep in a display of raw Bhaalspawn power. My evil fighter dualed to thief joined Sarevok, who was newly dualed to mage.

We cleansed the keep all the way to the three guardians surrounding the final seal. I stopped and reunited my party there since I'm not sure I could have continued with Sarevok only ascended to 15th level by that point.