Skip to content

Need to quickly do these quests

AnotherLifeAnotherLife Member Posts: 115
I'm in chapter 6. Before finishing the game I want to do the quests for :

Dorn (we crashed that wedding then I dropped him, now he's in the party again for a few days and nothing is happening) What do I do ?

Also Nalia (I did her troll quest and also finished the stronghold line)

Recommendations to make Dorn do something interesting ? I'm thinking about killing him. But I want to do his quests first :-/

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    What level is Dorn? Iirc he needs to be level 12 for his quest to continue.
  • AnotherLifeAnotherLife Member Posts: 115
    Wtf really ? Well, I'm doing the Hexxat quest now, when I'm done I'll recruit Dorn and EEKeeper him to lvl12, cause I think he must be a noob, I hardly played with him. Thanks for the info.

If anyone knows of any other triggers about him or Nalia please inform me, so I know how to advance them when I finish Hexxat. Like where to go, EEKeeper timer timer variable changes etc :-)
    edited January 2014
    Hehe, ok did Hexxat's quest and she said she's done with L, so I guess that's it ?

Then I EEkeeper'd Dorn to lvl 12 and did that slaughter at that camp, ehehehe, now how do I immediately advance ? I literally have nothing else to do.

EDIT: Wow I got ambushed :-)
    Post edited by AnotherLife on
    Heh finished Dorn's quest, pretty good quest although I dealt with it too late (lvl 19-20) and obliterated everything.

I then killed him and removed him from the party. He's disgusting.
  • NaastriilNaastriil Member Posts: 60
    There is one more quest for dorn after the camp