Skip to content

Wizard Slayer Magic Resistance

I was planning on doing a wizard slayer run (yes, I'm a masochist) but reading the description says they get 1% per level. Even I'm not into that much pain. Pre EE days, didn't they used to alternate 1% and 5% at higher levels?
Assuming so, will the Bastard Sword from WK (need an NPC to get it for me) be usable by a Wizard Slayer. If so I assume MR could get to 100%
Almost there, do SCS mages recognize MR and have a ton of lower resistance spells at their disposal?
Last one, what defence would Wizard Slayer have against imprisonment, apart from getting someone else to die instead?

Comments

• kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    SCS mages do not debuff my Viconia's magic resistance, which is 100%, but they do just pop her with firestorm/dragon's breath etc...

Find someone with spell immunity: abjuration instead?

I'm not sure if they can use scroll of protection from undead/magic...
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    Go Slayer, it blocks imprisonment.
  • TwoWayFinesseTwoWayFinesse Member Posts: 128
    nano said:

why didn't I think slayer, it's part of my job description! Thanks!
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781

nano said:

why didn't I think slayer, it's part of my job description! Thanks!
    warning: if you are using EE then slayer is currently bugged to one use then it mysteriously vanishes from abilities. this may have been fixed during my current playthrough though and I didn't recieve the change.
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    Didn't happen to me... I use it for rep management but in to viconia and hexxat no longer leave at 20 rep.