Skip to content

Need one more player to start a weekly game starting from BG EE! First come first serve, last spot!

Matteo273Matteo273 Member Posts: 13
edited January 2014 in Multiplayer
We will be looking to play our games on Tuesday evenings at 7pm EST. This game will involve heavy RP using in-game typing only. If you are interested please message me for my Skype information.
Post edited by Matteo273 on

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    This is a pretty complicated game. U really need to take the time to find a group of like-minded players who agree to approach the game in the same spirit (powergaming vs roleplaying, alignment, classes, etc...) and find a regular time to meet up reliably.

Just randomly advertising like this is not gonna work. BG is not designed to be played over one session.
  • Matteo273Matteo273 Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2014
    Well I edited it to be more relevant. I'm looking for people who love this game like me and who can play more often.

• ConsortOfEliamConsortOfEliam Member Posts: 3
    I'm interested as you well know and have several days off. I'll check on this regularly.
  • ConsortOfEliamConsortOfEliam Member Posts: 3
    Hey I'm playing with a friend now if you'd like to join. Its called Having Fun. Pretty good so far.
  • KionaiKionai Member Posts: 5
    I would perhaps be interested, depending on what kind of group you want to run. You stated you wanted to roleplay, but nothing beyond that. There are many other factors.
  • BejittoBejitto Member Posts: 3
    im ok for and i have ts3 and skype
  • BejittoBejitto Member Posts: 3
    Bejitto said:

im ok for and i have ts3 and skype. i play evry day

• Matteo273Matteo273 Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2014
    Well I'd like to run a game as a goodly character for one. As far as the roleplaying, I'd rather use in game chat only. We could have character intros, and go from there. Starting from scratch in BG EE. If anyone is interested private message me for my Skype info.
  • NicolasMGNicolasMG Member Posts: 6
    I m in!!!