Skip to content

BG2:EE, +/-GMT , high difficulty, light RP, evil

Graf_WasiliGraf_Wasili Member Posts: 60
edited December 2013 in Multiplayer
Hello everybody,

After finishing BG:EE I would like to play BG2:EE with other players. It's been a while since I finished BG2 and I never did it as an evil player, so I don't know the storyline and areas by heart. A good thing that is and I want to enjoy it, so I would prefer not rushing through the game/powergaming/exploiting whatever (that's the "RP" part).

For the difficulty I would like to install the mod SCS, which improves enemy AI and play on insane. The reason I like this is that it actually encourages the players to use all means and tactics avaiable and choose wisely between them and also it makes retreating or talking your way out of situations a preferable option. So the overall game is more realistic and interesting, RP-wise.

I have 3 charcaters at hand, a lvl 12 assasin, a lvl 10 cleric of Talos and a lvl 9/11 illusionist/thief. I played BG1 and the Black Pits with this party using the lvl40 mod to agin all the xp, so they are slightly more powerfull than usual characters starting BG2, but after advancing a little further the difference should be insignificant.

Not all players need to be BG pros I would prefer a well balanced mix of experience, we can learn from each other. For example, I never played a multiplayer game, so it would be cool to have somebody in, who has experience with this. But everyboday should understand the basic game mechanics and be willing to think before acting, otherwise it will be a lot of reloading ;) Also I think we shouldn't be too strict toward ourselves regarding our rules, it's about fun after all.

I don't have too much time for playing, but sunday afternoons and evenings are fine and maybe one other evening during the week as well.

So anybody who thinks this could be interesting, drop a line and feel free to propose changes to the setup :D
Post edited by Graf_Wasili on

Comments

• Graf_WasiliGraf_Wasili Member Posts: 60
    anybody?
  • grunzerxxgrunzerxx Member Posts: 12
    Yes meeee
  • MalitiasMalitias Member Posts: 10
    I would think this is interesting. I haven't played through BG2 (so.. many.. side-quests..).
    I am living in germany, so it's GMT+1 for me. I'd be playing an elven fighter/mage, whom I'd import from my BG:EE playthrough.
    In terms of experience I reckon I don't have too much, but I understand that Breach is an awesome spell. ;) I was never playing on a higher difficulty than "normal" so far.