Skip to content

BG2:EE wishlist

LeonDeGammeLeonDeGamme Member Posts: 32
edited January 2014 in iPad (Archive)
Been playing for a few hours now and want to list a few things i hope can get inplemented through patches:

1. Tooltip for spells on the action bar (even if its just the spell name)
2. Have all items that provide informaion on the screen be highlighted (this issue has been addressed and will be added)
3. Make dialogie options easier to select.
4. Party formation rotation.

Cant think of anymore at the moment but overall im super pleased with the game. Thanks beamdog!

Comments

• DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    2. Is my biggest issue. I haven't missed anything early on I'm sure, as I've played the early parts of the game endless times. However later in the game I fear I'll miss something. This would be very hard for new players, the de'arnise stronghold stands out as somewhere you really need this option.
  • daomaxwelldaomaxwell Member Posts: 5
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    ADD #1 PLZ!!!! I can't use Spell Immunity without a reload now!!
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    4 is the most important for me, like it is it's unplayable for me with more than 1 or 2 characters. ipad is my designated solo platform, just transferred all my started runs over.
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    Subraces, PLEASE!

Tieflings, drows, aasimars! I even want to play a half-goblin!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I'm going to start asking for feature requests to go into the Feature Requests forum; now that both games have been released for iPad, let's keep the Support forums to technical issues and bug reports.
This discussion has been closed.