Skip to content

Instant Resting

Does anyone know of a cheat code that might allow for instant resting? or actually even just instant spell recovery? There are times when I want to get my spells back but don't want to advance the story too fast by resting overmuch.

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    You could perhaps give yourself (or a party member with high wisdom) 25 memos of Wish through EEKeeper and go through them until you get to wish for rest. But I don't see the advancing the story problem unless you are on the drow city quest timers.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    if you don't want to advance too much time you could try to do realistic resting, like when they are fatigued/a day has passed. i feel my characters should be resting every few hours, and most of the tactics go away when you always have all your spells. if you do this you actually think about when to unload a spell and when you could try to let your fighters handle it. i guess i am saying that I don't know of any such thing, other than keepering in rests as mentioned.
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    The game is actually geared for resting quite a bit as many NPC quests and such take ages to activate. I often find myself resting extra because the game doesn't advance quickly enough!

I know this doesn't really answer your question directly, but I'm just saying it isn't something you need to worry about except in the case of the very few clearly timed quests in the game, which are actually on generous timers.
  • maveric28maveric28 Member Posts: 7
    Gotcha... thanks all. It's more for the times when I'm traveling overland and arrive at my destination fatigued but cannot rest yet.
  • foolstonefoolstone Member Posts: 37
    When I was playing sorcerer, I use wish spell instead of rest, all my NPC quests not advance.