Skip to content

[Not an Issue] No more rest movie - iPad

PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I've been playing for a few hours with the iPad version, every time I rested there was the little movie.
Now, I can't figure out why, when I click on the rest button, I simply see "you have rested for 8 hours" without any movie.
It's not a big deal at all (I always stop the movie when it starts, and who knows... this could be the cause of the problem), but I just want to report it.

P.S. I think this is an iPad issue. Should I post iPad issues here or in the iPad section of the forum?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2014
    Have you tried resting in different areas? You have to tell what you did, those movies are annoying :P.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    You are right...
    I checked an early savegame and it didn't work either, but after reading your message I remebered that I were outside all the time I was trying.
    I just checked another savegame, and resting in a Tavern I have the correct video.
    How many different videos are there in BG2EE?
    I can't remember if there's a third one, but I can imagine that the broken one is just the outside one.
    Now I'm not sure of anythng, but could it be that I never slept outside until yesterday? Yes, it could be, because I usually don't like to over-rest, but I did umar hills, trademeet, the first part of Neera's quest and Rasaad quest before sleeping outside for the first time? It could be, I'm not sure.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2014
    Vanilla BG2 has one (just checked) but I don't know if it is assigned to all the outside areas.
    There are 4:
    Pocket Plane
    Outside
    Inn
    Dungeon
    I think the outside is broken in BG2:EE too, but if so I haven't noticed it yet.