Skip to content

Can't access Cloakwood (visible on the map) at Chapter 4

Hello,

I have a serious problem with the Baldur's Gate for Ipad. I just reach the chapter 4 and kill Mulahey at the Bandit Camp. Now I8 have to go Cloakwood. Cloakwood is visible on the map but I can't access it ! And I don't have previous savegame. :(

I have read everynote found and nothing happen, Cloakwood still lock !

What I have to do ?

Thanks

Comments

• CrawleyCrawley Member Posts: 74
    Travel to the far right border of Friendly Arm Inn or to the upper border of the location where Gorion died. Locations in BG1, even though visible on the map, won't be accessible until you will go to the edge of the map next to the desired location.
  • CthulhusCthulhus Member Posts: 2
    I did that but when I click on the border, the map appear and don't let me go their
  • SullaSulla Member Posts: 72
    I tried accessing Cloakwood from the north edge of the map where Gorion died and it would not let me. I had to enter from the west side of the map from Friendly Arm Inn. I'm not sure if that is intended or bugged.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Crawley said:

Travel to the far right border of Friendly Arm Inn or to the upper border of the location where Gorion died. Locations in BG1, even though visible on the map, won't be accessible until you will go to the edge of the map next to the desired location.

Right? Whose right?
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    The OTHER right!