Skip to content

What do your party members look like?

JasonPogoJasonPogo Member Posts: 24
Just wondering what image you all use for your party members? Some that I use are:

Aeriel

Imoen

Anomen

Jaheira

Mazzy

Comments

• FatalApocalypseFatalApocalypse Member Posts: 66

Dude Anomen is way too rowdy to look like this dual gender portrait.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    My current charname ("Alina"):

Imoen:

Kivan:

Branwen:

Dorn:

Kagain:

Khalid:

Viconia:

Safana:
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    I really like that Anomen portrait, though not neccessarily for Anomen. It looks more like a barbarian with the leather and fur.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I dunno, i think it makes Anomen look appropriately moody.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Ya, it's not the expression, just the armor I find unfitting.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2014
    I don't know why, but I dislike a lot changing NPCs portraits.
    On a related side note, my party members look like TOOLS (yep, I'm playing evil).
    And my next PC is going to be a Quasit solo run :D
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited January 2014
    It's weird - I typically have no compuction about changing portraits, but I could NEVER change their voices.
    Anyhoo, I'll upload the rest of my current party when I'm at my computer, but for now here's their feckless leader (...)
    Jack-Jack Romani, CN Jester:
    Viconia DeVir:
    Anomen Delryn:
    Haer'Dalis:
    Jan Jansen:
    Neera (surname?):
    Edit: Rest of party uploaded - yes, it's a mostly Chaotic Neutral party, with only Viconia to keep them in line.
    P.S. I would love to find an alternate for Haer'Dalis, but I just can't bring myself to change Jan's. Finally, if anyone knows of a 210x330 version of my Anomen alternate, I'd be grateful for it.
    Edit 2: Now with 54.2% more Anomen!
    Post edited by jackjack on
  • QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    edited January 2014
    Your 210x330 Anomen attached (using that one for him myself). I love Isandir's work on portraits, so I took his Dorn, and Hexxat pictures, because they fit quite right with the rest of bioware original portraits.

My main is pure evil Kensai with pure evil group of people around. :)
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Many thanks @Queegon!
    Agreed - I am using Hexxat and Dorn in an alternate playthrough, and both of them are rocking Isandir's portraits. He also did my Jester's portrait, above.
    Love the Kensai pic.
  • QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    I tried Jester, and found here a great pic for one.
    Would totally go for some Heath Ledger's Joker on a male.
  • FatalApocalypseFatalApocalypse Member Posts: 66

When real people look better than game pictures, something is wrong. Very very wrong. I need a hurl bag.
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    I recently posted this in another thread, but here we go. From left to right: Minsc, Kivan, Alora, PC Elven Bard, Yeslick and Dynaheir.

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Astafas said:

I recently posted this in another thread, but here we go. From left to right: Minsc, Kivan, Alora, PC Elven Bard, Yeslick and Dynaheir.

I love your Alora pic!
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    That's a pretty badass Kivan as well - now he looks like someone who's been tortured and is out for revenge.
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    Shin said:

That's a pretty badass Kivan as well - now he looks like someone who's been tortured and is out for revenge.

Exactly my thought. :-)
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    I've been using @Nixxi's Viconia and @Isandir's Hexxat. So pretty. :)

I have this one for Yoshimo too, but I can't remember who did it... It is awesome though!

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    edited January 2014

I have this one for Yoshimo too, but I can't remember who did it... It is awesome though!

It's one of the alternative portraits included in Lava's Yoshimo romance mod afaik (I use it as well), but not sure about its origins.
  • BlueSorceressBlueSorceress Member Posts: 84
    Shin said:

It's one of the alternative portraits included in Lava's Yoshimo romance mod afaik (I use it as well), but not sure about its origins.
    I think it's by the same artist that did the sexy latin Anomen further up the list. I know a link to the artist's Deviant Art page is in the closed portraits thread, but I don't have the patience right now to dig through 50+ pages of thread to find it.

Whoever did the portraits, I don't think my female Charname would mind having either of those guys (or both - let's go with both) join her ... ahem ... private adventuring parties.