Skip to content

De'Arnise Keep

Hi,
I have gone back to help Nalia with her quest. I am in the room behind the secret entrance, but I cannot get the internal door unlocked, nobody can pick the lock? Have I done something wrong?

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Not quite sure which door you mean. The only one you shouldn't be able to pick is one on the second floor in the "library" thing there I think.
  • victory_rosevictory_rose Member Posts: 72
    edited January 2014
    If you mean the door on the main floor that seems to be an entrance to a tower on the far left of the map, that door can't (I think) be opened until later. It's been a while since I did this, but I think that once you manage to open it and try to enter, you will get a message to the effect that the passage behind the door has collapsed and that you will have to find another way to the upper level.
  • bastbandbastband Member Posts: 3
    The secret entrance is just to the right of the palisade, shaded purple. Going forward you are in a room that hopefully leads you into the keep. Have I missed another entrance?
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Nope, that's the way in. It sounds like u got a bug... Are u playing on Ipad?
  • bastbandbastband Member Posts: 3
    Yes
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    ipad has some bugs with locked doors, yesterday I couldn't open one of the asylum doors after forcing it, from the description it sounds like similar effect.
    jackjack