Skip to content

Party Members and their Stats from BG1 to BG2

Hi there!

I have some simple questions which google and the search function here couldnt answer. They concern the change from BG1 to BG2.
After i played BG1:EE to its end, end want to start BG2:EE

1. Will dorn, neera, rasad keep their changed stats? (When i used a tome of CON on Dorn for example)

2. Are there any new Party Members which will "Stay with me" when i switch to Baldurs Gate 2:EE except for the 3 mentioned above?

Thanks for an answer.

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    1. No.

2. No, though you can find all 3 of them again fairly early in the sequel. Dorn and Neera are in the city you start and Rasaad is in one you can go to for a quest almost immediately as well.
    kaffekoppenHeindrichjackjack
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    This is why my charname always takes the Tomes... Which is why my Blade ended with 16 wisdom... Not really useful, but I hate wasting those extra points.
    (Only exception would be if I wanted to dual someone... Xzar>> Cleric or similar.)
    Heindrichjackjack
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Yup, unless a stat is completely useless to your CHARNAME you've usually best off keeping all tomes to yourself.

Some characters like Minsc, Jaheira and Viconia do get stat upgrades in the second game but this is not dependent on you giving them tomes.
    Heindrich