Skip to content

I can't come back to D'Arnise!

Thing is, I thought I had to bring the flail heads to Cromwell, but doesn't see it the same way. I read in internet that I had to build the flail myself in the forge of D'Arnise. But after being competed Nalia's quest, I can't even enter! Not even with her!

What can I do? Can I use any other random forge? Where?

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    edited January 2014
    You have to use the forge in D'Arnise. Why can't you enter? What is preventing you? Are you playing the Throne of Bhaal part?
  • victory_rosevictory_rose Member Posts: 72
    The main entrance, i.e. the drawbridge, is hoisted up as soon as the De'Arnise quest is completed (unless, presumably, you are the new keeper of the hold?) but isn't the side/secret entrance always supposed to be accessible?
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    The secret entrance is open, but, no matter how much my characters squeeze to get it (I know Korgan enjoys it), it never takes them anywhere. Maybe I need a key? I always throw the keys after finishing the quests.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    You can use the console to teleport into the keep ( AR1302 ) or just assign yourself the flail ( blun14 ).

http://mikesrpgcenter.com/bgate2/cheats.html
    elminsterjackjackEudaemonium
    iPad :(
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    Yeah, I noticed as well that one cannot get back into the Keep through the secret entrance anymore - luckily I had forged the flail before.
  • taottaot Member Posts: 6
    iFunbox the save file out of iPad and then ask someone who has the Desktop version to add the flail to your save. Or send me dropbox link and I'll do it.
    jackjack
    taot said:

iFunbox the save file out of iPad and then ask someone who has the Desktop version to add the flail to your save. Or send me dropbox link and I'll do it.

Really? Ok, how.