Skip to content

new xp cap

happslapphappslapp Member Posts: 53
i probable missed it but im just wondering what its at for BGEE

Comments

• SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    edited August 2012
    Not sure what it's at for BG1, but I'm fairly sure it will be increased.

Thread on increasing the cap here:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/3075/please-remove-level-cap-in-bg1#latest.
  • happslapphappslapp Member Posts: 53
    @Silence thanks for the thread. I think it would be awesome if you could remove the level cap as an option. Of course I would play through the right way at first but i have always dreamed of playing as an incredibly overpowered Mage like Irenicus just for fun. Ive played through the game so many times i think ive earned the right
  • AmardarialAmardarial Member Posts: 270
    @happslapp gets old fast, specially when certain things have 1 hit kills you can't avoid...
  • happslapphappslapp Member Posts: 53
    @Amardarial not for me. i love playing games like this for the challenge and everything, i mean ive played this trilogy dozens of times as the game wants me to play it like. but from time to time I wish i could just make the most badass PC every and terrorize the people of sword coast. I am a child of Bhaal after all.
  • SacherySachery Member Posts: 33
    The lvl cap was 161000 in bg1. Now that they have add up to 12hours mere play time, I dont mind if they raise it so you can get 1 lvl more than normal. But remove the lvl cap, I think is a bad idea.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited August 2012
    89000 in BG1, then ToTSC bumped it up to 161000. Thank God lol.

I too hope that they make it so each class can attain one more level or so. That would be very fun.