Skip to content

BG2:EE - Improvements in Memorization while in Character Creation and picking HLAs

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
When you create a character in BG:EE you have to also pick your Memorized spells if you can cast them, I would like this to be inserted into BG2:EE too.
When picking HLAs and then number of HLAs you can get exceeds the number of HLAs you can choose, you'll loose some HLAs you could have picked twice, so please add an option to let you choose two or more HLA of the same type (this is also nice for multiclasses wanting to use HLAs from one class e.g. FIghter/Mage, who'll benfit more from his Warrior pool HLAs in early game).
image I wish I could pick MORE HLAs, those that are "missing" look like a loss.

Comments

• OlleDenStoreOlleDenStore Member Posts: 43
    I agree. I would also like to see the selection screen scrollable so that triple-multiclass characters can choose from all of their HLAs, and not be limited to a subset of each pool.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2014

I agree. I would also like to see the selection screen scrollable so that triple-multiclass characters can choose from all of their HLAs, and not be limited to a subset of each pool.

But the table is limited to 24 slots, in the EE it was increased to 25, but I think nothing was changed.