Skip to content

Multiple romance question

I have read (I think it was in these forums) that new NPCs dont automatically cut the romance if you boot them from your party. Does that mean we can start Neera's and then at some point boot her, do Aerie's, boot her, pick neeraback and finish hers?

I guess some variable blocks multiple romancing (even if they are not in the group) but just in case.

Comments

• TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    It'll be set with a variable. When Aerie romance hits 2, she'll automatically shut off Jaheira, Viconia, Neera, and Dorn. You'd have to play around with the variables to multiromance.
    MacHurto
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    as @twani said. the easiest way is to wait for Neera to interupt the romance, choose Neera, then enable Aerie's romance again. I was curious about Neera's romance in my first game and I did this so I had 2 romances but kind of acted like Neera's wasn't happening. I remember this because then when I was supposed to sleep with her I said no and for some reason it happened anyway lol :)
    MacHurto
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    forgot to mention this in case you were newer you can do this in the console or EEKEEPER. you would need to set AERIEROMANCE to 1 or 2 for flirts or exclusive relationship respectively. you would probably be in 1 when you get Neera's talk where you need to decide, where after you choose hear Aerie will be set to 3, inactive romance. It will continue normally with both going after you reset it like that
    MacHurto
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    I havent made extensive use of EEKeeper until now, but I want to have a Barbarian/Wild mage next run (it somehow seems more fitting than a normal mage) so I'll tamper with it anyway :-)