Skip to content

To what extent is Rasaad romanceable in BG1?

Right now I'm in Chapt 4, after having had Rasaad since first arriving in Nashkel. So far he's had dialogues where he discussed his childhood and why he came to Athkatla, the murder of his brother, and then the "moonlight on the water" speech which appeared to be a prelude to a romance. I ended this last dialogue by asking him, "Do you like me because you think I'm charming?", to which he replied, "Among other reasons, yes," and then added, "I am blessed to know someone like you."

I don't know if it makes a difference, but Rasaad has died several times so far, and each time he was resurrected, I went through the whole "Is there a shadow upon your soul?" routine with him again.

Anyway, can I expect any more romanceable dialogue from him in BG1, or does that not really trigger until BG2? Or did I mistakenly cut short the romance along the way?

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    The BG1 romances are only preludes. I don't know about Rasaad's specific dialogues, but it sounds like that's as far as it goes. Him dying several times shouldn't interrupt or break anything though.
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Rasaad, like Neera and Dorn, just has three 'pre-romantic conversations' in which he sort of awkwardly flirts with you not seeming to know what the hell he's doing. And... that's it till BG2.