Skip to content

Charname always starts with half hit points

My charname is a dragon disciple and whenever I start up the game or travel to a new area, his hit points are at one half (12 out of 24), This despite resting or healing up. The only thing I can think of is maybe my familiar (dust mephit) is messing things up somehow.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Was your familiar killed? Have you done any type of edits? Do you have any mods installed? Have you used Larloch's Minor Drain?
  • devinlcdevinlc Member Posts: 3
    I did have a fam killed a while ago, but got another one, healed and rested many times since, and still the problem. I do not have any mods installed. I have not used Minor Drain. Keep in mind this is happening every single time. I will heal fully...save the game...quit out...and when I log back in BAM I have half hit points.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Um, could you upload a zip/rar of your saved game? You can find them in your "Documents" folder, in the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition directory, inside a folder named "Save", then, zip the save's folder of that game, it should be named 0000000, a number and the name you gave to it. I'll take a look to the save game.