Skip to content

Hexxat is a pain in the ass

Ok, so I beat Dragomir and (spoiler maybe) found out who Hexxat really is. Now she tells me to meet her at the Coronet but she never shows. What gives?

Comments

• ZeratulZeratul Member Posts: 575
    Be sure to check her in the Dragomir room, its pretty safe assume she is still in the tomb waiting for Dragomir's cloack
  • keltarkingkeltarking Member Posts: 53
    I have the cloak.
  • ZeratulZeratul Member Posts: 575
    Then its pretty sure she is still stuck in the dragomir tomb waiting for her cloack! she cannot leave the tomb without the cloack.

• keltarkingkeltarking Member Posts: 53
    Yep, she was. Thanks.

And good one, WebShaman. :)
  • vangoatvangoat Member Posts: 212
    I wonder how many people this happened to?

When she says to meet you at the Coronet, I think most people just get their party to head for the exit, without really keeping an eye on them.

Seems like she should teleport to the cloak and force initiate dialogue when someone walks past, since it's so easy to miss.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    I know that it happened to me as well, I was just hanging around at the Copper Coronet for hours of game time afterward thinking "Just like a woman to be late."
    I had to post on these very boards to figure it out.
  • Stasis_SwordStasis_Sword Member Posts: 91
    edited February 2014
    It would make so much more since from a dialog perspective if she asked for the cloak first, then asked to meet her there.

Saying I'll see you there, and then later asking for the cloak seems odd. She's had a long time to plan this right?
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    Yeah...not everyone is afflicted with packrat syndrome, I guess.

Say, you need that there? *swipe*

I play with my left finger on the Tab button...
  • TaearTaear Member Posts: 90
    I absolutely had the same issue and posted on the forum about it. Honestly - why would you watch your party walk there? In fact I play in a window and I'm not looking at the game at all if my party is walking around.

They REALLY need to make clearer where she actually goes.