Skip to content

New Game Install - Still No Dragomir

I could not find the patch, so I installed a new game. I loaded the game before I entered Drgomir's tomb.
I turned the key, but Dragomir did not appear.
Please advise me.
Thank you. Keela

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    A lot of patch changes are not retroactive, so loading an old save in a new install/patch will still not fix certain issues. This might be one of those times.
  • leelaleela Member Posts: 23
    So, the only thing to do is start the game over?
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Probably. Try beelining it to Hexxat/Dragomir in a new game. If it still doesn't work, it's the game and not your save. If it does work, it's your save and not the game.
  • Stasis_SwordStasis_Sword Member Posts: 91
    leela said:

I could not find the patch, so I installed a new game. I loaded the game before I entered Drgomir's tomb.
    I turned the key, but Dragomir did not appear.
    Please advise me.
    Thank you. Keela

Just to confirm after you inserted the rod/key you went to the far right and tried to go down correct? I found the path quite difficult to find the first time.
  • AnimusRexAnimusRex Member Posts: 37
    When I inserted the key I got a message that I was sealed in but somehow new a way forward opened. Dragomir did not spawn at that point. I decided to rest to recover HP and when I woke up, he was spawned next to his tomb. I killed him, and grabbed his loot, but nothing has happened since. I can see there's more places to go to, but when I climb into his tomb, there's just a guy named 'Something the Unyielding' to fight. I killed him, and now I'm not sure what else to do to continue...
  • leelaleela Member Posts: 23
    Hi Stasis_Sword.
    I found the down path. I had though he would suddenly appear. All is now well. Thank you and everyone else for your comments.a
    Leela