Skip to content

Watcher's Keep Final XP Rewards

WildflowerWildflower Member Posts: 1
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
I finished Watcher's Keep with my party yesterday. I took the path I often took in the old version of the game. Use the ritual scroll (despite demogorgon's warnings) for 80k xp, then kill demogorgon for 100k xp, then exit to confront the knights of the vigil, sparing them without asking for a reward. This step used to give xp rewards in two steps--10k first when you spare them initially in conversation, then 50k at the end of the conversation. However, this time I only got the 50k xp reward at the end. I double-checked Haeveron's old walkthrough to make sure my memory wasn't failing me, and it wasn't. I wondered if this was an intentional change in the EE, but the odd thing is that if you do all the same steps, but ask for a reward to spare them, you get 7k xp and then 50k xp in two stages like in the old game (leaving you with actually more xp for asking for the reward in the new version!). Is the now non-existent 10k xp reward a bug? Is it intentional but the asking for a reward xp accidentally wasn't removed?

Thanks for your help!
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I think that it as one of the many fixed exploits... I'll check today, I have a testing save from the last seal (even the traps are set for the battle :D).
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    This was fixed. Just checked it in my game.
    @Illydth not an issue.