Skip to content

What to play on my second playthrough?

Having owned the game multiple times, it was a year after buying it on iPad that I eventually got round to playing it. However, by semi-accident, I've found myself accidentally doing a (mostly) solo monk, bringing in one or two of the extras for a spot of thieving and to get the reward for Rasaad's quest (which I discovered wasn't as good as what I currently had). I've made my way to Baldur's Gate itself and now I feel like a bit of a change, but I haven't a clue what to play as other than 'evil'. Does anyone have any suggestions at all?

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Well, the obvious thing would be to play evil and maybe take a themed party, or just NPCs you rarely use normally? Or look in the Challenges subforum for something that looks interesting. Real life stats, 75 roll no reload, themed parties.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Did you finish the game? It sounds like you only made it to baldurs gate. If you where able to (nearly)solo a monk then your probably looking for a challenge. Monk is arguably the hardest bg1 solo. I'm fond of saying when you get bored, go for the 75-roll jester no-reload solo run. You probably don't need to go that far, but the jester solo is fun.