Skip to content

Hexxat: L's messenger

TheogrimmmmTheogrimmmm Member Posts: 7
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
Hullo,

I am sorry if there has been another topic about this problem but i for one couldn't find it. Regarding my problem is that after finishing the second quest for L where I am asked to retrieve the panther claw, i finish the quest then hexxat says that she is eager to return to Amn something like that. Afterwards Cabrina or whats her name isn't showing up at all to retrieve the claw so i can start the new quest. I have no ideea what to do and I honestly quite like her in my party.

P.S I also rested/waited for days and days and nothing happened she wouldn't show up also at night. (only small talk/dreams/quests from other areas popped up)
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    The next part of the quest is in ToB -- the journal entry isn't correct. :)
  • TheogrimmmmTheogrimmmm Member Posts: 7
    The 3rd part of quest as in the one after the panther claw in the oriental tomb is in TOB? But Cabrina contacted me in the Docks and started the next quest though i forgot to quick save afterwards and i just hit L for Quick-loaded by mistake but she never came back afterwards.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Theogrimm Ahh, okay. Try this:

C:CreateCreature("ohhcabri")

That might work :)
    Wow Thank you so much...she showed up and i lost my claw now i started the next one.This has been most usefull and it will prolly be to others as well.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6381/dkgj.png
  • EvilManiManiEvilManiMani Member Posts: 2
    This happened to me as well, probably because I'd been called to the graveyard by Bodhi before doing Hexxat's first quest. As soon as we came back from the tombwalk, Bodhi's lackey showed up before Hexxat and I could talk, then teleported my party to the north end of the graveyard. It must have futzed with some trigger or other, because I had to spawn cabrina with the console.
  • athrogate1athrogate1 Member Posts: 1
    guys i need help...after i give the claw to katrina she afterwards she tells me about a quest.but in the journal it isnt updated hexxat quest and it says about the previous quest from the claw about going back to amn.what should i do??
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681

guys i need help...after i give the claw to katrina she afterwards she tells me about a quest.but in the journal it isnt updated hexxat quest and it says about the previous quest from the claw about going back to amn.what should i do??

You're fine; the journal entry is a known issue and won't interfere with anything. The next part of her quest will happen in a week. As before, it triggers in Athkatla at night.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited November 2013
    After Dragomir's tomb hexxat never initiated any other quest in the game, i already searched the entire Copper Coronet for L's contact (cabrina for what i can see) but she never appeared there, i only made the first quest (Dragomir's tomb) until now. Anyone can give a help with this?
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Try the graveyard again at night.
  • Cartman2020Cartman2020 Member Posts: 19
    I have the same problem... Journal says that "Hexxat is eager to return to Amn" and nothing happens...
    scroll up and see the command that spawns her ...thanks to Liam Esler.
  • JulixJulix Member Posts: 28
    edited December 2013
    What's the name of the first messenger? I got (the real) Hexxat out of her dungeon, she says employer probably wouldn't mind waiting a few more hours. After a few days she says she contacted employer and is to do her own thing, but will be messaged sometime. I looked around at night, couldn't find anything. I don't feel like waiting more days. Haven't saved Imoen yet, wanted to finish this before I do.

Edit: apparently the messenger's name stays the same throughout - but she won't talk with us if I just summon her via console. She did eventually show up naturally. Hadn't been quite enough ingame days. Imoen must wait a little longer then, it seems.
    Post edited by Julix on
  • AmmellisanAmmellisan Member Posts: 19
    Hate to bring up old problems but, i have the same problem with the 'eager to return to amn'
    i tried spawning cabri but she just says 'what is it?' and does nuttin else, anyway i could solve this? perhaps by editing a variable through EEkeeper?
  • CrucadesCrucades Member Posts: 36
    Got the same problem as the guys above, also console doesnt work for me either, heres hoping its addressed in the next patch.