Skip to content

#7217 [HEXXAT] - Shroud of the Unproved (Journal)

KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
edited February 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I've encountered a little problem/bug with the journal regarding this quest. After my party meets and talks with Cabrina (some time after I finished the "Claw of the Black Leopard" quest), my journal isn't updated with the new quest info even though I get the message "Your Journal has been updated." and the old entry that Hexxat is anxious to return to Amn is still listed as "open" quest. I had no problem to continue to the Tomb of the Unproved, but as soon as I finish talking with Aminah and the others, I once again get a "Your Journal has been updated." which doesn't happen and again just the old entry stays.
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• CrucadesCrucades Member Posts: 36
    I cant even get the journal to point me in the direction of the tomb. Literally no journal updates since the panther. I really hate hexxat over this nonsense, somebody ought to stab her with a pen.
  • CrucadesCrucades Member Posts: 36
    edited February 2014
    I have recently completed the shroud quest, but this was purely a lucky result of me winging it and going to the grave district, hexxat wanted to start the quest and happily enough, I got it sorted. Not idea what goes on now though, L is finished with her so I guess am done?

Edit: The journal is still showing she is keen to return to ahm after aquiring the black panther btw.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Mine says so too and I just got out the underdark, don't worry.