Skip to content

*Possible* Bug: I just killed Nalia's aunt in front of her

booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
and she did not react. This seems odd, but I'm not sure how the first game handled it either. I have the De'Arnise Romance mod installed, but my character is female.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• zunamizunami Member Posts: 42
    I know she reacted when I didn't kill her. That witch still lives there, in MY keep and even after the quests related to it are done, she continues to insult me at every turn. Whether or not she usually reacts, it wouldn't be the first time that companion dialogue isn't triggered. I had a problem with Korgan's dialogue, at one point when he is supposed to react to something, but didn't. Fortunately, the quest wasn't broken, and I could simply continue. By moving him around a little I eventually managed to trigger some of the dialogue. You could try this.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    there is a mod that ensures each interjection takes place regardless of part placement, which I have installed. So its just weird to me that Nalia would not react. However, its possible that I am remembering it wrongly and that Nalia never interjected. Yet it would be strange that she just sits back and watches her Aunt killed while her keep is infested with trolls. I dunno.
  • zunamizunami Member Posts: 42
    Well... Maybe she never liked that old hag either?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Wtf? Why have you tried killing her :P
    @Illydth not an issue.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @CrevsDaak: Are you kidding? Who WOULDN'T want to kill her after the way she treats you? :)

Moved to Not an Issue @booinyoureyes: This is normal behavior.