Skip to content

Can't find the drow.. *SPOILERS*

NihilusNihilus Member Posts: 192
..Baeloth in Larswood. My PC is level 8 and I believe I have up-to-date version of the game.

Comments

• NihilusNihilus Member Posts: 192
    Okay, I managed to get him to spawn somehow, but now, as soon as the initial conversation is over, he begins to talk as if I just kicked him out of the party. When I tell him to rejoin, he does it, but leaves the party again a few seconds later without saying anything and is "too busy to speak."
    I forgot to mention that my reputation is 20 (18 when Baeloth joins).
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    Yeah, I think Baeloth can behave a bit odd when you have a high reputation. Try lowering it a little and try again. You can use the command C:Eval("ReputationInc(-2)") in the CLUA Console if you want to lower it easily. Baeloth's odd behaviour at high reputation has been reported in the bugtracker as issue 2270 some time ago.
    Well, the reason I wanted to get Baeloth in the first place was to lower my reputation (in order to get Dorn). Anyhow, I solved the situation by telling him to go to the Friendly Arm. There, I had to tell him to do the same thing again (or he acts the same way as in Larswood). After that, he didn't give me trouble. I got Dorn in the party shortly, which lowered my reputation to 16. Neither of them gave me trouble after that point.